What is Hatha Flow Yoga and Dance & Tone?
Hatha Flow Yoga by Alison (6.00-7.00pm)
A flowing yoga sequence focusing on breath, meditation and basic yoga postures. Improve flexibility and balance, while simultaneously building strength, as we flow through a combination of basic and challenging yoga poses.
Dance & Tone by Ellein (from 7.15-8.15pm)
A combination of dance, toning and aerobics in a single workout, featuring a mind-blowing mix of popular beats and sizzling hot dance moves. Expect a high energy sweat sesh filled with much fun & laughter, that’ll leave you feeling amazing!
Whether you’re winding down after a long day in the office, or kicking off an evening of fun with a healthy start, we guarantee you’ll leave each session feeling refreshed and energized! We hope you’ll also walk away even more motivated to #PressforProgress both in maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and also in striving to promote gender parity.
Alison has 9 years of teaching experience with gyms, corporate and private clients. She has also taught in major outdoor events such as “Yoga by the Sea” by SHAPE magazine, “Car-Free Sunday SG” by ActiveSG, and “Largest Mass Aerial Workout”, “Danceout” & “Fight Club” by Fitness First.
She is trained in different types of Yoga, including Aerial Yoga, Pilates, Les Mills Bodybalance (which comprises a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga & Pilates), Body Combat (mixed martial arts), CX (core conditioning), SH’BAM & Bodyjam (Dance cardio) by experienced, renowned and inspiring trainers in the Yoga & fitness industry.
Alison’s passion & goal is to help people work out safely during classes while also having fun, by reminding them to be patient and consistent while developing strength and flexibility.
Ellein has 5 years of teaching experience as a Group Fitness Instructor, and is a strong advocate of group exercise since becoming addicted in 2007.
She is trained and certified in Les Mills BODYATTACK and SH’BAM and has been teaching both programs in various gyms since 2013 and 2015 respectively. She is also trained in Les Mills Tone and aims to become certified in Les Mills Barre next.
Having danced since the age of 13 and maintaining this passion through adulthood, Ellein also decided to take up a dance-focused module in 2015. Equipped with her years of experience in the Group Exercise industry, Ellein started teaching a combination of dance, toning and aerobics in a single workout called “Dance & Tone”.
Her biggest takeaway through her fitness journey is seeing various people experience positive changes not only to their body, but also their inner heart and mind, as they leave each class feeling happy that they accomplished something great that day.
Ellein thoroughly enjoys interacting with all who attend her classes, which are always guaranteed to be full of energy, fun and laughter. She strives to continue being an ambassador of positive change and emotional wellness, helping people achieve the highest level of fitness which they never before imagined they could.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment Details
- Participants shall make full payment via bank transfer before 8th March 2018.
- Deemed Consent
- Refund, Transfer, Extension, Termination
- All payments are non-refundable, all services are non-transferable, all products are non-exchangeable and all validity periods are non-extendable.
- Refunds or replacement classes are not provided for class absences.
- Pratique reserves the right to terminate the provision of any services and/or products without having to make any refunds, if you are in breach of any Terms and Conditions and/or any agreement.
- In the event where a class is unable to commence due to insufficient participants or any unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be provided to participants who have already made full payment.
- Risk of Injury
- Pratique provides services which include physical exercise and training by instructions. You hereby represent yourself to be in good health and condition for physical exercise and trainings when you turn up for classes conducted by Pratique.
- You fully understand that engaging in physical exercise, training and instructions may cause injury and you agree to assume all risks and responsibility of injury.
- Pratique is not liable or responsible for any mishaps, injuries, miscarriages, damages or loss of life and / or property that may occur. You agree to indemnify Pratique and their appointed staff, personnel and instructors, against any actions, proceedings, liabilities, claims, damages and expenses.
- Personal Data
- During registration, it is your duty to provide Pratique with accurate, true and complete personal data so that Pratique may keep all participants up to date on information and events happening at Pratique. Thereafter, it remains your duty to inform Pratique to ensure that your personal data remains up-to-date.
- You and your parent/guardian, if applicable, are deemed to agree and consent for all information and personal data collected and provided to be subjected to the use or disclosure by Pratique, its staff, personnel and instructors to contact you via the contact information provided, for matters including marketing purposes, analysis, promotions, registration, processing of applications, updates, administration purposes, amongst others.
- Pratique reserves the right to amend all Terms and Conditions without prior notice at its sole discretion.
- For provision of services, Pratique reserves the right to change staff, personnel and/or instructor(s) of a class as it deems fit.
- While providing services and/or products to you, Pratique may take and publish photos and videos for publicity purposes. It is your duty to inform Pratique if you do not wish to have your photos taken.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Pratique Bodyworks shall be deemed final.